- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Joe Girardi Items
Baseball's most acclaimed relief pitcher made an emotional exit in his final appearance in the Yankees' home pinstripes, when captain Derek Jeter and Andy Pettitte came to the mound to remove him with two outs in the ninth inning of a 4-0 loss to the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night.
Mariano Rivera may make a debut on his final weekend before retirement: as a centerfielder.
Selig, who will turn 80 next July, formally announced his departure Thursday afternoon. He had said last year that he expected 2014 to be his final season in charge.
Humble as ever, Mariano Rivera began his special day by paying tribute to a Hall of Famer.
Add another one to a list of key injuries for the New York Yankees.
Stealing signs probably became an integral part of baseball culture hours after an inventive catcher first decided to use his index finger to call for a fastball.
Derek Jeter began the season on the disabled list, and that's how it will end.
Derek Jeter was out of the Yankees' lineup Sunday with soreness in his surgically repaired left ankle.
Yankees manager Joe Girardi says he'll talk to Mariano Rivera in the offseason about whether the New York Yankees closer definitely wants to retire.