- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Joe Kennedy Iii
NBA veteran Jason Collins has marched in Boston's gay pride parade with Massachusetts Congressman Joe Kennedy III, his onetime roommate at Stanford University.
"Access to education key to opportunity at every level. #SOTU stresses workforce training, apprenticeships, comm colleges, STEM, early ed," Rep. Joe Kennedy III, Massachusetts Democrat, said.
"I didn't doubt for a second, knowing he was gay, that he would be the one to do it," Kennedy told the AP on Monday. "I've never known him to look for publicity, or to look for the spotlight, but given that no one else would raise their hand, I knew he would do it."