- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Joe Kubert
Joe Kubert, a groundbreaking comic artist and educator best known for co-creating DC Comics' iconic Sgt. Rock character, has died. He was 85.
Reviews of DC's Wednesday Comics, Marvel's Sub-Mariner: The Depths, Dark Horse Comics' Predator and Image Comics' Pherone
"He was a kid when it started and he did his best to help it grow as he did," he said. "If you could look back at a single career in American comics to emulate, all the way back to the very beginning, it would be his."