- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Topic - Joe Lapchick
Morgan Wootten has received many awards in recognition of his long and successful coaching career at DeMatha High School.
"He told me two things that day that I've never forgotten. He said 'Morgan, first thing remember this. A player will never forget his coach. They may forget some kids they went to school with, some teachers they had, some people they met along the way, but they will never forget their coach, the man who is supposed help them become a total human being and a success in whatever they decide to do in life.'