- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Joe Lieberman
"One by one, through the pages of the book, other animals in the forest wanted to lodge in his enormous antlers and he housed them until there were too many there," Mr. Lieberman said. "Let's exercise the kind of constraint on a bipartisan basis that will allow us to have a bipartisan accomplishment here at the beginning of Congress."
"At the end of a long day, we got nothing to show for our labor," Mr. Lieberman said. "This requires some reasonableness from our colleagues to proceed."