- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Joe Louis Arena
Owner Mike Ilitch says he is going to miss a jersey retirement ceremony for Detroit Red Wings great Nicklas Lidstrom due to health reasons.
The black community must unite across Christian-Muslim lines and recognize the common goals among the diverse approaches of its past leaders, from Malcolm X to W.E.B. DuBois, because they all "wanted our liberation," Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan told thousands of supporters Sunday in Detroit.
The Detroit City Council on Tuesday approved transferring vacant city-owned parcels for a new hockey arena and a 45-block entertainment complex just north of downtown.
Alex Ovechkin gave the Capitals a point when he scored with 7 seconds left in regulation, but the Caps fell in a shootout.
If the playoffs started today, the Capitals and Red Wings would be on the outside looking in. Catch tonight's action beginning at 7 p.m. with Capitals Central on CSN before puck drop at 7:30.
The Capitals will turn to Michal Neuvirth when they visit the Detroit Red Wings tonight. Catch the action at 7:30 p.m. on CSN.
Mike Babcock has an unprecedented trio of hockey titles, coaching teams to Stanley Cup, Olympic and world championship victories. And still, Babcock relentlessly strives for more success because he says it is "fun" to accomplish anything that is hard to do.
Mike Babcock has an unprecedented trio of hockey titles, coaching teams to Stanley Cup, Olympic and world championship victories.
For the first time in more than three months, the Red Wings have a winning streak at home.
The Washington Capitals are the latest team to take advantage of the Detroit Red Wings' generosity at home.
Steve Oleksy won his first championship there. Troy Brouwer played his first playoff series there. Alex Ovechkin is facing one of Russia's greatest players. Tune in to Caps-Red Wings now!
The Detroit Red Wings and city officials on Wednesday announced a $650 million plan for a new arena development for the NHL team in Detroit's downtown entertainment and sports district.
The Detroit Red Wings had a setback during their series-evening victory at Anaheim.
The NHL has put one of its signature events on ice.
Budd Lynch, a veteran radio broadcaster who spent more than 60 years working for the Detroit Red Wings and became the team's public voice, died Tuesday. He was 95.