- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
Joe Manchin Iii
Latest Joe Manchin Iii Items
It was inevitable. A few curious observers have placed Jon Huntsman Jr. on the ever-expanding list of potential White House contenders, citing his previous presidential campaign-trail experience, foreign-policy credentials and crossover appeal that could possibly counter Hillary Clinton in 2016. Oh, the speculation, the drama.
Sen. Joe Manchin III said Thursday he's open to discussing a proposal to raise the federal minimum wage to a level less than $10.10 an hour even though Democratic leadership in the Senate has declared the amount non-negotiable.
It's amazing how some politicians are quick to support the troops in patriotic-themed photo ops, impassioned speeches and effusive press releases — only to forget about the very same people used as political props once they emerge as political rivals.
Sen. Joe Manchin III, a critic of the troubled Obamacare rollout, believes the program can work if everyone gets on the same page and joins "Team America."
On the same day that lawmakers acknowledged that any attempt to crack down on firearms stands virtually no chance on Capitol Hill, President Obama made his strongest plea to date on the need to confront gun violence.
Two key senators said Wednesday they will vote against confirming Ron Binz to be chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, dealing what could be a fatal blow to President Obama's pick for the obscure but powerful panel.
Sen. Joe Manchin III, West Virginia Democrat, says the ongoing scandal surrounding the IRS certainly doesn't help his chances of winning expanded gun-purchase background checks.
Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, a 2012 Republican presidential candidate, is helping launch a new monthly radio talk show on SiriusXM satellite radio aimed at promoting bipartisan politics.