- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Joe Manchin Items
U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin is being sued by one of his brothers, who says the West Virginia Democrat and another brother never repaid a $1.7 million loan intended to keep the family's carpet business afloat.
Sen. Joe Manchin is celebrating the signing of a bill to honor the nation's elite fighter pilots.
A U.S. senator from West Virginia says the natural gas industry plans a pipeline to bring gas from south central Pennsylvania to North Carolina.
Sen. Joe Manchin, West Virginia Democrat, said Monday that he'll wait until the end of 2014 to make a decision about running for governor of West Virginia.
Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia is keeping his political options open for 2016, even though his Senate term would not end for another two years, according to the Charleston Gazette.
The Democratic senator leading the battle against the White House's strategy to fight climate change urged the mining industry on Tuesday to speak out about coal's role in providing affordable, reliable electricity to the country to help combat strict new emissions rules for coal-fired power plants.
Federal prosecutors say a 49-year-old Barboursville man has been indicted on charges he threatened to kill U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin.
Sen. Joe Manchin, West Virginia Democrat, said Wednesday that the issue of the wage gap between men and women — something that he says should be common sense — has been overly politicized.
Recent editorials from West Virginia newspapers: