- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Joe Mihalich
Hofstra head coach Joe Mihalich argues a call with a referee during the second half of an NCAA college basketball game against Louisville, Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013, in Louisville, Ky.
"I thought we had these guys back on their heels a little bit. I thought we had a chance in the first half," Niagara coach Joe Mihalich said. "Then it was dunk, layup, dunk, tie game. And that was just what they needed to remind them how good they are, that they beat Duke twice. They got a little of that mojo going."