- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Joe Miller Items
Republican candidate Dan Sullivan has picked up the endorsement of a national conservative group in Alaska's U.S. Senate race.
Two Republicans running for the seat held by U.S. Sen. Mark Begich criticized the Democratic incumbent at a candidates forum, saying he was wrong to oppose the proposed Pebble mine.
Joe Miller, a tea party favorite, filed paperwork to formally enter the U.S. Senate race in Alaska.
The Obama administration found itself facing a series of scandals and it was revealed that the federal government gave witness protection to terrorists. On the international stage, the Russians sent more than a dozen warships to aid the Assad regime in Syria. Here's a recap, or wrap, on the week that was from The Washington Times.
Sen. Lisa Murkowski, Alaska Republican, officially was named the winner of the state's U.S. Senate race Thursday, following a legal battle that lasted longer than the write-in campaign she waged to keep her job.
A federal judge on Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit by Republican Joe Miller and lifted a stay on certification of Alaska's U.S. Senate election, clearing the way for Sen. Lisa Murkowski to officially be declared the winner.
JUNEAU, Alaska | The Alaska Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld a lower court decision in the disputed U.S. Senate race, saying the state correctly counted write-in votes for Sen. Lisa Murkowski.
A judge on Friday ruled against Republican Joe Miller's lawsuit challenging how Alaska counted write-in votes for rival Lisa Murkowski in their Senate race, delivering another setback to the tea party-backed candidate in his longshot legal fight.
An Alaska judge will decide by Friday a case that will determine the fate of Republican Joe Miller's challenge to how write-in ballots were counted in the U.S. Senate race.