- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Joe Murray
Auditor Joe Murray said FWP wasn't violating any statutes but "given the ongoing funding issues that the block management program is having, we don't believe it makes good business sense to continue paying these landowners."
Murray says once the program gets going full-time, the county may install convenience stations for people who may not have the ability to have curbside pickup.