- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Joe Muto
In unguarded moments off-camera, Fox News journalists acknowledged their mission was to pander to their conservative base, claims company mole Joe Muto in a recent interview to promote his tell-all book.
The "Fox Mole" has a book deal.
It took Fox News Channel less than 24 hours to find _ and fire _ an associate producer who began writing a column critical of his employers for the news blog Gawker.
First lady Michelle Obama appeared Wednesday on Comedy Central's "The Colbert Report" to plug the anniversary of her "Joining Forces" initiative designed to honor U.S. troops and their families, particularly by helping find employment for veterans returning from war.
“Even the true believers, the conservative producers,” Mr. Muto told the Associated Press, “are like, ‘Oh, yeah, we’re here to dole out red meat to our conservative audience.
“I actually like Bill O’Reilly,” Mr. Muto told the AP’s David Bauder.