- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest joe paterno Items
Penn State coach James Franklin is fine as long as he keeps moving.
Joe Paterno's relatives are attempting to rewrite history and ignore reality as they seek to overturn a $60 million fine and other NCAA sanctions against Penn State due to the Jerry Sandusky child sex-abuse scandal, NCAA attorneys said in asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit filed by the late Penn State football coach's family.
Newly released records show Penn State University planned to issue a statement honoring football coach Joe Paterno in the days after his death, then scrapped the idea amid the widening Jerry Sandusky child sexual abuse scandal.
Lawyers for Penn State argue in a new court filing that the lawsuit against it by the family of the late Joe Paterno and others should be thrown out.
A longtime member of the Penn State University Board of Trustees has resigned, saying he regrets his vote to fire Hall of Fame football coach Joe Paterno days after the arrest of Jerry Sandusky on child sexual abuse charges.
The widow of longtime Penn State football coach Joe Paterno has been hospitalized after a fall.
At the 11th hour, two men with better-than-average name recognition jumped into the already jam-packed pools of candidates for the Democratic nominations for Pennsylvania governor and lieutenant governor.
West Virginia has hired former longtime Penn State assistant Tom Bradley, who was interim head coach for the Nittany Lions after Joe Paterno was fired in 2011 during the Jerry Sandusky child sexual-abuse scandal.
The family and estate of Joe Paterno and others suing the NCAA over the penalties levied against Penn State for the Jerry Sandusky child molestation scandal added the university as a "nominal defendant" in the lawsuit on Wednesday.