- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest joe paterno Items
The "Critique of the Freeh Report" leaves you sad, a desperate, reality-detached attempt to salvage Joe Paterno's legacy that won't change anyone's mind.
Nike co-founder Phil Knight has issued a statement blasting the Freeh report's characterization of Penn State coach Joe Paterno in the child sex abuse scandal involving assistant coach Jerry Sandusky.
The wife of former Penn State coach Joe Paterno says the family's detailed response to a critical report on the handling of child abuse allegations against former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky is being released to the public.
A report commissioned by Joe Paterno's family says the late coach did nothing wrong in his handling of the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal and portrays Paterno as the victim of a "rush to injustice" created by former FBI director Louis Freeh's investigation of the case for Penn State.
Joe Paterno's family released its response to Penn State's report on the Jerry Sandusky scandal Sunday, attacking Louis Freeh's conclusion that the coach hid sex abuse allegations against his longtime assistant.0
Go ahead and read all 238 pages of the Paterno family report, if you're so inclined. People who believe Joe Paterno's statue should still be standing in Happy Valley probably will, and feel pretty good about it at the end.
Breaking more than a year of silence, Sue Paterno is defending her late husband as a "moral, disciplined" man who never twisted the truth to avoid bad publicity.
Former Penn State and Pittsburgh Steelers running back Franco Harris recently hosted "Upon Further Review: Penn State One Year Later," a public forum that provided a critical look at the Sandusky investigation, former FBI Director Louis Freeh's scathing report on the scandal, NCAA sanctions against Penn State’s football program and media coverage of the story.
From bumper stickers to signs posted by a few businesses to the occasional T-shirt, reminders of Joe Paterno sprinkle Happy Valley.