- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
Latest joe paterno Items
The latest report from the independent monitor of Penn State's adherence to NCAA sanctions paints a positive picture of how the school is progressing with reforms and fulfilling obligations "in good faith."
The NCAA is facing a new legal attack after the family of the late coach Joe Paterno was joined by former players and others connected to Penn State in a lawsuit seeking to overturn the landmark sanctions for the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal.
From former players to faculty members, a mini-cross section of the Penn State community has partnered with the late head coach Joe Paterno's family in suing the NCAA to overturn the landmark sanctions against the school for the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal.
The family of Penn State coach Joe Paterno, who died amid a scandal of sex abuse charges that tainted his football program, is filing a lawsuit Thursday to overturn the NCAA sanctions against the school.
A lawsuit planned by the family of the late Penn State coach Joe Paterno, former players and others connected to the school seeks to overturn the NCAA's swift and strict sanctions against the football program for the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal.
The estate of the late Penn State coach Joe Paterno and several university trustees and former players are planning to sue the NCAA over the landmark sanctions against the university for the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal, according to a report.
The family of the late Penn State coach Joe Paterno _ along with several university trustees, former players and others connected to the school _ plan to sue the NCAA over the landmark sanctions against the university for the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal.
NBC plans to air excerpts of jailhouse interviews with former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky next week, which his lawyer said were given to a documentary filmmaker working on a defense of Joe Paterno.
The "Critique of the Freeh Report" leaves you sad, a desperate, reality-detached attempt to salvage Joe Paterno's legacy that won't change anyone's mind.