- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
Latest joe paterno Items
Penn State coach Joe Paterno planned to coach No. 23 Penn State's game Saturday against No. 3 Alabama from the Beaver Stadium press box.
With his championship-winning resume, Alabama coach Nick Saban hardly needs a pat on the back from a fellow coach to feel appreciated.
The winningest coach in the history of college football will be on one sideline this Saturday. That would be Penn State's Joe Paterno. On the other side will be Alabama's Nick Saban, the Crimson Tide's $4 million man and the best coach in college football today.
Jim Tressel is heading to the NFL.
So an offensive lineman, a safety and about a dozen other Penn State seniors walk into Joe Paterno's house.
On the day he was hired as Miami's football coach, Al Golden said his experience at Temple prepared him for just about anything.
Joe Paterno has coached college football for, well, forever.
The first of what could be several NCAA shoes dropped on Miami's football program Tuesday. The first thing most people thought is "poor Al Golden."
One of the first questions Joe Paterno had for an assistant after the Hall of Fame coach returned home this week from the hospital was about Penn State's quarterbacks.