- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
Latest joe paterno Items
The remarkable career of Joe Paterno can reach another pinnacle Saturday.
Penn State quarterback Rob Bolden's status is unclear for Saturday's Michigan game because of a possible head injury.
How is it that college and high school coaches are able to turn student-athletes into top drawer professionals, but many of our superintendents and chancellors can't manage to churn out top-flight students?
Penn State safety Nick Sukay is out for the year with a torn pectoral muscle in the latest setback for a struggling team hit by a spate of injuries.
The second half of games belong to Penn State. Too bad for the Nittany Lions the opening 30 minutes count, too.
Rob Bolden's poise came through loud and clear over the phone.
Maligned at times by Penn State's uneven running game, the offensive line can be proud of at least one impressive stat _ the No. 23 Nittany Lions are the only team in the country that hasn't allowed a sack.
Storied programs, iconic coaches and the kind of rich history normally reserved for longer-running rivalries.
Barrett Jones was 5 months, 2 days old the last time Alabama and Penn State played.