- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Joe Philbin Items
In the wake of the Dolphins' bullying scandal, Miami coach Joe Philbin has pledged to improve the workplace culture. That includes spending more time in the locker room himself.
Dolphins coach Joe Philbin is promising to change the culture inside Miami's locker room and make it a better workplace than the one that forced Jonathan Martin to leave the team last season.
The NFL's report in the Miami Dolphins bullying case is expected to be released soon, shedding further light on the much-scrutinized, troubled relationship between offensive linemen Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito.
Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross tried to put a positive spin on the franchise's direction at a news conference Tuesday, stressing the need for more organizational harmony and better teamwork.
New Miami Dolphins offensive coordinator Bill Lazor says he can help head coach Joe Philbin win games and some job security.
MIAMI (AP) — A punchless offense in the final two games kept the Miami Dolphins out of the postseason, and they'll have a new play-caller in 2014.
By now the Miami Dolphins' season was supposed to be over, with little left to do but make sure quarterback Ryan Tannehill still had all his body parts and the NFL had an answer for what really went on in the locker room.
Miami Dolphins defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the team's bullying scandal.