- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
Latest Joe Salazar Items
A dispute over new teacher tenure rules intensified Monday, when a bill to change the regulations was axed and both sides threw up their hands in frustration over the legislative effort to resolve their differences.
A Colorado House committee has passed a bill capping hourly search fees to access public records at $32.
The road to jail for Jared Thornburg started with a traffic ticket and a $165 fine.
Colorado Democratic legislators are passing a hail of new anti-gun laws that prevent the most vulnerable from defending themselves in places often targeted by rapists and mass killers. Similar bills are being rolled out by Democratic legislators in other states, headed to Congress.
Colorado Republican women called on Democrats to denounce state Rep. Joe Salazar's remarks about rape and guns, but instead he received a vote of confidence.
Former Green Party presidential candidate and outspoken feminist Roseanne Barr took to Twitter Tuesday expressing her views on arming women. "Arm the women of the world-send guns and ammo everywhere-train them to make clean headshots. #howtopreventrape," the actress tweeted.