- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Joe Solmonese
"The writing is on the wall for DOMA," said Joe Solmonese, president of the Human Rights Campaign, the nation's largest organization for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender equal rights.
"The federal government shouldn't be in the business of picking and choosing which marriages it likes and which it doesn't, but that's the effect of this unjust law," he said.