- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Joe Solmonese
"The writing is on the wall for DOMA," said Joe Solmonese, president of the Human Rights Campaign, the nation's largest organization for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender equal rights.
"The federal government shouldn't be in the business of picking and choosing which marriages it likes and which it doesn't, but that's the effect of this unjust law," he said.