- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Joe Southwick Items
A Boise State quarterback who was briefly suspended while the team was in Hawaii last month may be leaving the school.
Boise State University quarterback Joe Southwick said he was unfairly dismissed from the Hawaii Bowl, arguing he was falsely accused of urinating from a hotel balcony.
His 84-8 record over eight years probably entitles Boise State University head football coach Chris Petersen to a throne fit for the king of Idaho football, not the diminutive stool offered Monday for him to sit in at a press conference ahead of Saturday's season opener against the University of Washington.
Over the last few years, perhaps no program has invested more in Week One of the college football season than Boise State.
All times EDT
Kellen Moore brushed it off as just a doctor thing. Chris Petersen was even more evasive about the black knee brace Boise State's star quarterback sported on Saturday night.