- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Joe T. May
Latest Joe T. May Items
Some Virginia Republicans have perfected the art and science of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. With control of the state Senate up for the taking in a special election on Jan. 21, Joe T. May is running as an independent for an open state Senate seat, which almost certainly ensures that Democrats will win.
A bill that would bring Virginia law in line with recently-enacted federal legislation changing the makeup of the embattled Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) advanced in the Virginia House of Delegates Wednesday, over objections that the measure was being rushed.