- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Joe Vitale Items
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has decided to extend Medicaid coverage to more low-income New Jersey adults in a decision to implement a major slice of President Obama's health insurance overhaul, a state lawmaker said Tuesday.
The Pittsburgh Penguins signed center Joe Vitale to a two-year, $1.1 million contract extension on Friday, locking up a 26-year-old who has earned a regular spot in the lineup this season.
After months of waiting, Sidney Crosby has been cleared to take contact in practice — a major step in his return from a concussion suffered last January.
Fans are keenly aware of the hatred between the Washington Capitals and Pittsburgh Penguins. Whether it is viewed in the prism of Alex Ovechkin vs. Sidney Crosby, or Dale Hunter vs. Mario Lemieux, the rivalry is undoubtedly one of the most prominent in the NHL.
Several New Jersey legislators and Italian-American special-interest groups are asking Gov. Chris Christie to block a tax credit that could pay for Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's GTL routine.