- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Joe Vitt Items
Sean Payton handed over control of his team to Joe Vitt once before and the Saints have decided to do it again.
If the Saints become the first NFL team to play a Super Bowl on their home field next season, they'll do it with an interim coach and some new faces on defense.
Bill Parcells is unlikely to become the New Orleans Saints' interim coach, according to multiple reports.
Roger Goodell sent a message to every coach and player in the NFL: safety first. The league commissioner stuck with his punishments for New Orleans' pay-for-pain bounties on Monday, rejecting Saints coach Sean Payton's appeal of a season-long suspension.
The appeals have been heard. Now it's up to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to decide whether he will reduce any of the penalties in the New Orleans Saints bounty scandal.
Sean Payton slipped out a back entrance from NFL headquarters and directly into to a waiting car.
Saints general manager Mickey Loomis and assistant coach Joe Vitt have arrived at NFL headquarters, where their suspension appeals in the New Orleans bounty case will be heard by Commissioner Roger Goodell.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he won't stand in the way if the New Orleans Saints ask Bill Parcells to take over as interim coach for suspended Sean Payton.
The NFL expects to hold hearings this week on appeals filed in connection with the investigation of the Saints' bounty system, a league spokesman said.