- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Joe Walsh Items
Former Rep. Joe Walsh -- Illinois congressman-turned-conservative radio host -- learned the hard way that it's not acceptable to say certain racially charged words on air, even when trying to make a point about the attack of the Redskins' football team name.
Iowa Workforce Development Director Teresa Wahlert approved positive performance evaluations for the agency's former chief unemployment appeals judge, records show, undermining her public claims that he was a poor manager who decided cases slowly.
Former Rep. Joe Walsh from Illinois is planning to sue the Chicago Sun-Times for defamation, after the newspaper printed what he said was an inaccurate portrayal of him as a "deadbeat dad."
Rep. Joe Walsh — the former Illinois congressman known for bluntly calling on President Obama to "quit lying" in a 2011 video about the nation's looming default — has found a new enemy: Karl Rove.
Space shuttle Atlantis isn't going far to its retirement home at Kennedy Space Center's main tourist stop. But it might as well be a world away for the workers who spent decades doting on Atlantis and NASA's other shuttles.
Three high-profile House conservatives, facing opponents insisting that their views are too extreme, have tricky paths to re-election next month.
The 1960s mop top is gone, but Ringo Starr is still flashing a peace sign. The former Beatle marked his 72nd birthday in Nashville Saturday by holding a "peace and love" moment at noon. He asked people worldwide to do the same at 12 o'clock in their time zones.