- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
Latest Joe Walsh Items
While a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict appears almost impossible based on the intransigence of the Palestinian Authority under the joint leadership of Fatah and Hamas, the single-state alternative would be even worse ("Myth of a two-state solution," Commentary, Friday).
Illinois voters casting ballots in Tuesday's primary election will determine the matchup for the state's only open seat for the U.S. House, solidify who will face a tea party firebrand and potentially end the careers of two longtime congressmen.
Get the sunglasses and tanning oil out: The Beach Boys are reuniting at The Grammys Awards for their first live performance in more than two decades.
House Republican freshmen have been in Washington for a year, but they haven't become part of the established order. A group of these members gathered at the Capitol Wednesday to announce they would do their share to pay down the nation's crippling $15.4 trillion debt. They believe fiscal responsibility begins with their own office budget.
NBC News anchor and former volunteer firefighter Brian Williams doesn't expect to hear alarms during his day job.
Brad Paisley fully endorses the format of the CMT Artists of the Year celebration.
The Amazing Kreskin, a longtime mentalist, contends that the women who recently accused Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain of sexual harassment should consider taking a polygraph test, as Mr. Cain has offered to do.
Sen. Jim DeMint, South Carolina Republican, said Sunday he is "tired" of President Obama's speeches and "frustrated with ... things that have been leaking out from the White House."
President Obama's newest job approval ratings: 32 percent.