- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Joe Washington
Figured a column about Ohio State's 12-0 football season — cut short because the Buckeyes are banned from a bowl — could use some musical accompaniment. Urban Meyer's latest juggernaut, fourth-ranked in the latest AP poll, could well wind up as the only undefeated FBS team in the land, depending on what happens to Notre Dame (also 12 for 12) in the national title game.
While preparing for his final season at Oklahoma, DeMarco Murray resorted to violence. He's giving peace a chance, too.