- WestJet grants Christmas wishes for 250 airline passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
Latest Joe Washington Items
Figured a column about Ohio State's 12-0 football season — cut short because the Buckeyes are banned from a bowl — could use some musical accompaniment. Urban Meyer's latest juggernaut, fourth-ranked in the latest AP poll, could well wind up as the only undefeated FBS team in the land, depending on what happens to Notre Dame (also 12 for 12) in the national title game.
While preparing for his final season at Oklahoma, DeMarco Murray resorted to violence. He's giving peace a chance, too.