- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Joe Webb
The Panthers have announced they've signed free agent quarterback Joe Webb to a one-year contract.
The Carolina Panthers are finally getting active in free agency.
Christian Ponder was out, and backup Joe Webb was in at quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings.
Christian Ponder is out, and backup Joe Webb is in at quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings.
Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers showed how dangerous they can be when they're at full strength Saturday night, overwhelming the Minnesota Vikings 24-10 in an NFC wild-card game that was never really close.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 33-26 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Brett Favre must receive medical clearance to play in Minnesota's final game.
For the third time in three road games, the Chicago Bears' defense could face a third-string quarterback if Joe Webb starts for the Minnesota Vikings on Monday night.
After an NFL-record 297 straight starts, 321 including the playoffs, Brett Favre has a new streak. He'll sit out for the second game in a row.
Brett Favre sounds like a quarterback who's thrown his last pass, at peace with the way his storied career could end on a blindside hit that slammed him to the turf and ended his all-time record durability streak.
Mr. Webb said in a statement that he hopes to preserve the Irish Daily Star and its 70 employees.
But Webb said in a statement he hopes to preserve the Irish Daily Star and its 70 employees.