- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Joe Webb
The Panthers have announced they've signed free agent quarterback Joe Webb to a one-year contract.
The Carolina Panthers are finally getting active in free agency.
Christian Ponder was out, and backup Joe Webb was in at quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings.
Christian Ponder is out, and backup Joe Webb is in at quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings.
Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers showed how dangerous they can be when they're at full strength Saturday night, overwhelming the Minnesota Vikings 24-10 in an NFC wild-card game that was never really close.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 33-26 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Brett Favre must receive medical clearance to play in Minnesota's final game.
For the third time in three road games, the Chicago Bears' defense could face a third-string quarterback if Joe Webb starts for the Minnesota Vikings on Monday night.
After an NFL-record 297 straight starts, 321 including the playoffs, Brett Favre has a new streak. He'll sit out for the second game in a row.
Brett Favre sounds like a quarterback who's thrown his last pass, at peace with the way his storied career could end on a blindside hit that slammed him to the turf and ended his all-time record durability streak.
Webb said his comfort level with the offense "is very high" but the learning curve is always steep given the complexities of playing quarterback in the NFL.
"Monday Night Football, you can't get no better than that," said Webb, a sixth-round draft pick from Alabama-Birmingham. "You've been dreaming that ever since you've been a little kid."