- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Joel Gilbert
All this talk of impeaching the president is the stupidest Republican political strategy so far this century.
Joel Gilbert’s new documentary is a fresh, fast-paced, insightful look at the folly that is socialism, finding humor and human horror throughout his journeys in Detroit, Washington, D.C., Hollywood, and even his own hometown in Tennessee.
Peggy Joseph, the Florida woman who said after a 2008 Obama speech that she wouldn't gas or her mortgage, now has seen the light shining as bright as the hot sun on a non-man-made globally warm day.