- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Joel Grey
Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome _ to middle age.
Joel Grey is celebrating his 80th birthday in style.
"Cabaret" stars Liza Minnelli, Joel Grey and Michael York are on hand for a screening of the restored 1972 film at the TCM Classic Film Festival in Los Angeles.
Joel Grey partied into the night while celebrating his 80th birthday.
Joel Grey and Sutton Foster will be together on Broadway until spring.
Joel Grey will join Sutton Foster in a Broadway revival of "Anything Goes."
"He still managed to be phenomenal and make a groundbreaking, historic movie musical by rethinking it and changing musical movies forever," said Grey, who reprised the role he played onstage. "It was oddly much darker on-screen than it was onstage."
"I can only hope that happens again," said Grey.