- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
Topic - Joel Grey
Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome _ to middle age.
Joel Grey is celebrating his 80th birthday in style.
"Cabaret" stars Liza Minnelli, Joel Grey and Michael York are on hand for a screening of the restored 1972 film at the TCM Classic Film Festival in Los Angeles.
Joel Grey partied into the night while celebrating his 80th birthday.
Joel Grey and Sutton Foster will be together on Broadway until spring.
Joel Grey will join Sutton Foster in a Broadway revival of "Anything Goes."
"He still managed to be phenomenal and make a groundbreaking, historic movie musical by rethinking it and changing musical movies forever," said Grey, who reprised the role he played onstage. "It was oddly much darker on-screen than it was onstage."
"I can only hope that happens again," said Grey.