- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Joel Hunter Items
The Rev. Isaac Hunter, the embattled megachurch pastor who recently resigned his position amid admissions of adultery and accusations of drug and alcohol abuse, has committed suicide, police said.
President Barack Obama has been known to keep his religion behind closed doors. But Christianity still helps him through the day.
Prominent evangelical leaders announced a new effort Monday to persuade conservative Christians and lawmakers to support overhauling U.S. immigration laws.
Advisers to President Obama sent signals Tuesday that the administration is considering a compromise with Catholic-affiliated institutions following an uproar over the administration's plans to force them to offer birth control with employees' health-care coverage.