- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Joel Miller Items
Former first lady Nancy Reagan observed the eighth anniversary of her husband's passing Tuesday, sitting quietly by his grave site before a granite wall inscribed with a quote from Ronald Reagan that articulates the optimism so many Republicans now seek.
Authorities were investigating Monday after a Memphis police officer and another person were shot to death at a hotel in the middle of the city's entertainment district filled with people celebrating the Fourth of July.