- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Joel Quenneville
Andrew Shaw stopped a long scoring drought. Jonathan Toews had another big game. The Chicago Blackhawks had 13 players with at least one point.
Colorado is in the mix for one of the top playoff seeds in the Western Conference, and first-year coach Patrick Roy thinks the Avalanche are one of the NHL's biggest surprises.
Marian Hossa will be sidelined for two to three weeks because of an upper-body injury, leaving the Chicago Blackhawks without one of their top scorers.
When the puck drops at the Sochi Games, friends will become foes.
The Chicago Blackhawks head into the NHL's Olympic break in prime position to defend their Stanley Cup title.
Chicago and Anaheim had the NHL's two best records and a combined 15 Olympians on the ice at Honda Center.
Patrick Kane learned of his grandfather's death shortly before game time, and he handled the pain in the only way he could imagine.
Once the Chicago Blackhawks got rolling, there was little the Vancouver Canucks could do to stop them.
T.J. Brodie and the Calgary Flames gave the Chicago Blackhawks yet another overtime loss.
Al Montoya's sweet homecoming was one sour night for Jonathan Toews and Co.
Patrick Kane sped toward the net, and then shuffled his skates for a few precious seconds.
Playing against one of the league's top teams brought out the best in the Canadiens.
CHICAGO (AP) — The fast start for the New York Rangers was erased by the Chicago Blackhawks in a couple minutes during the first part of the second period.
UNIONDALE, N.Y. (AP) — One day after Kyle Okposo was left off the U.S. Olympic team, the New York Islanders forward added another clip to his highlight reel.
The Chicago Blackhawks and coach Joel Quenneville have agreed to a three-year contract extension that keeps him with the Stanley Cup champions through the 2016-17 season.
"We didn't give up hardly anything in the two games and we don't have much to show for it offensively, which is kind of disappointing," Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said.
"There's a good chance," Chicago coach Joel Quenneville said matter-of-factly, "that somebody's going to come back with a gold medal."