- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Joel Sherwood
"I think it's great, I'm a huge fan of it. Here is the Swedish state subsidizing it for both parents. It's almost too good to be true," said Joel Sherwood, a 35-year-old American living in Sweden.
When he told his friends back home, they were flabbergasted that his employer was OK with it, and that the government would foot the bill.