- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Nevadans want to know whose hand at BLM is grabbing their land
Topic - Joel Sherwood
"I think it's great, I'm a huge fan of it. Here is the Swedish state subsidizing it for both parents. It's almost too good to be true," said Joel Sherwood, a 35-year-old American living in Sweden.
When he told his friends back home, they were flabbergasted that his employer was OK with it, and that the government would foot the bill.