- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Joey Fillingane Items
A last-minute change to an abortion bill by state senators would ban abortion after 18 weeks of pregnancy, not 20.
The head of the Mississippi Public Employees Retirement System says she opposes a bill that would make state and local government retirees wait until they're 65 to collect an annual cost-of-living adjustment known as the "13th check," even if they retire years earlier.