- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
Latest Joey Fillingane Items
A last-minute change to an abortion bill by state senators would ban abortion after 18 weeks of pregnancy, not 20.
The head of the Mississippi Public Employees Retirement System says she opposes a bill that would make state and local government retirees wait until they're 65 to collect an annual cost-of-living adjustment known as the "13th check," even if they retire years earlier.