- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Joey Logano
The greatest driver to never win a NASCAR championship is treating the season finale as if it's the last race of his career.
The greatest driver to never win a NASCAR championship treated the season finale as if it was the last race of his career.
NASCAR driver Joey Logano is engaged _ to the first girl he ever kissed.
Matt Kenseth did his best to put on a brave face following his worst performance of the season, which just happened to come at the worst possible time in his championship battle with Jimmie Johnson.
Too much strategy got the best of Joey Logano.
Roughly two months into the season, Mark Martin was having a conversation with Matt Kenseth about the fast start to Kenseth's year. Kenseth had grabbed two wins in his first eight races with Joe Gibbs Racing, and Martin believed his former teammate could have legitimately won all eight of the events.
Jimmie Johnson, his eyes squarely on a sixth NASCAR championship, set the tone for what could be yet another dominating weekend in the desert by winning the pole at Phoenix International Raceway.
When NASCAR drivers gathered in Las Vegas last year to celebrate the end of the season, Jeff Gordon thought Clint Bowyer's rage toward him might have eased in the two weeks following an on-track spin and an off-track melee between their crews.
The third surgery on Tony Stewart's broken right leg was for an infection that "popped up" after the three-time NASCAR champion had begun walking a bit again.
Kyle Larson can't be goaded into setting an unreasonable expectation for his Sprint Cup debut.
Kevin Harvick won a wreck-filled race at Kansas Speedway on Sunday, keeping out of trouble all afternoon and making a big move in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
These are strange times are in NASCAR, where everything has turned upside down in the blink of an eye.
These are strange times in NASCAR, where everything has turned upside down in the blink of an eye.
Roger Penske was set to surrender his usual spot on the spotter stand for a seat in a suite.
Brian France didn't expect to spend his 10-year anniversary as chairman of NASCAR sorting through the biggest credibility crisis in the sport's history.
And Joey Logano said he was his favorite driver as a kid.
Made entire sport better through his actions" and Joey Logano said he was his favorite driver as a kid.