- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Joey Logano
The Penske Racing driver and 2012 race winner followed his record-breaking pole effort to lead 199 of 267 laps en route to his second victory of the season and 12th of his career.
Kyle Busch heard the critics who said he was too good, too dominant, too loaded with the best equipment to keep dropping down levels and routinely romping his way toward victories.
Jimmie Johnson knows the panic to make Sprint Cup's championship chase is coming.
Kyle Busch's Sprint Cup All-Star race frustration continued Saturday night.
At any age, Jeff Gordon sure knows how to win.
Kyle Busch dominated the caution-filled Truck Series race at Kansas Speedway on Friday night for his second victory in two starts this year.
Joey Logano punched his ticket to NASCAR'S playoffs. Marcos Ambrose punched Casey Mears.
From perfect weather and a big crowd to a classic short-track finish and the fisticuffs afterward, NASCAR hardly could have asked for more from its first visit to Richmond International Raceway.
Joey Logano says his "sliced bread syndrome" is over.
Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500.
As he chased Joey Logano around Texas Motor Speedway, more than a few people wondered if Brad Keselowski was letting off the gas just a little bit to help his teammate to a win.
With a significant lead and the laps winding down, Joey Logano kept thinking about getting to the white flag.
Joey Logano had a big lead and was within a half-lap of taking the white flag at Texas.
Joey Logano made a last-lap pass of Jeff Gordon during extra laps after a late caution Monday in a rain-delayed race at Texas, becoming the seventh different winner in as many Sprint Cup races this season,
Kyle Busch has seen it time and again at Martinsville Speedway.
"I feel like there should be a driver's test before you get out in a Cup car and make sure you know how to drive before you drive one," Logano said.
"All good things must come to an end and we'll give it another shot in the fall," Logano said. "Maybe a couple of years later we'll be sitting here going for five again."