- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Joey Logano Items
Four-time NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon avoided suspension Monday when NASCAR instead fined him $100,000 and docked him 25 points for intentionally wrecking Clint Bowyer at Phoenix International Raceway.
Frustrated with Landon Cassill at Kansas Speedway, Danica Patrick decided to send him a message.
Kyle Busch _ and not brother Kurt _ was behind the wheel of the No. 54 Toyota for Saturday's Nationwide Series race at Chicagoland Speedway.
Roger Penske would consider re-hiring AJ Allmendinger, the suspended NASCAR driver who was at the IndyCar season finale as his guest.
Penske Racing is still working on its 2013 driver lineup and that may include changes for IndyCar driver Ryan Briscoe.
Two weeks ago Ryan Newman held a wild-card spot in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
Penske Racing says it is trying to put together a Sprint Cup Series schedule for Sam Hornish Jr. next season.
Matt Kenseth opened this season with a second victory in the Daytona 500, and it didn't take him long to establish himself as a legitimate championship contender.
Penske Racing announced Tuesday that Joey Logano will join the team in 2013 and drive the No. 22 Ford in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.