- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Johan Lingenfelder Items
If you know a girl, identify as a girl, used to be a girl or care about girls in general, you'll find playwright, performer and activist Eve Ensler's vibrant new play, "Emotional Creature," to be a joyous and empowering exploration of issues facing girls around the globe today.
A play based on Eve Ensler's 2010 best-seller "Emotional Creature" is heading off-Broadway.