- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Johanna Johnson-Smith
Hudson city alderman Dave Marston caused an uproar Wednesday night during a city council meeting, where he was questioned for his email to Johanna Johnson-Smith, calling gun rights advocates "tea-party psychotards."
"If the committee passed this law the city would be sued," she said.
Ms. Johnson-Smith, an organizer for Guns Across America, had urged him to reject the city's proposed gun ban on public property and said she was planning on attending the council meeting.