- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
Latest John Allen Items
The United States and Afghanistan faced potentially divisive issues such as immunity for U.S. troops as the two sides began talks Thursday on a security agreement that will shape America's military presence in the country after the withdrawal of most foreign combat troops in two years.
A former head of U.S. counterintelligence is questioning President Obama's claim there has been, so far, no evidence of any release of damaging classified information from the sex scandal that prompted David H. Petraeus to resign as CIA director last week.
Citing a string of ethical lapses by senior military officers, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has asked the Joint Chiefs of Staff to review ethics training and to brainstorm on ways to steer officers away from trouble.
Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta has asked the Joint Chiefs of Staff to review ethics training in the aftermath of high-profile scandals involving senior officers.
Jill Kelley's climb to the top of Tampa's social ladder may be as spectacular as her fall from it.
The top Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee is expressing confidence in Gen. John Allen, who is entangled in a sex scandal that has led to the resignation of the CIA director.
Lawmakers are digging into the tangled tale of emails that exposed an extramarital affair ending David Petraeus' CIA career and led investigators to a questionable relationship between a Florida socialite and the general commanding the war in Afghanistan.
President Obama said Wednesday he had no evidence that national security was threatened by the widening sex scandal that ensnared his former CIA director and top military commander in Afghanistan.
When news broke about a Florida socialite's involvement in a sex scandal that brought down CIA Director David Petraeus, Jill Kelley was doing what she does best — hosting a party.