- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - John Andretti
Kurt Busch wants to race an IndyCar at Indianapolis.
Kurt Busch would like to try racing 1,100 miles some Memorial Day weekend.
Ryan Hunter-Reay made a decision to race smart at the start of the season with a clear focus on the big picture.
"I think he had a lot of fun today, and we had a lot of fun today," Andretti said. "But I think he said he would like to run some other ovals before coming here (to race)."
"We're going to sit down and go through the whole show and see what happens," Andretti said.