- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - John Andretti
Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 percent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along.
There was a lot of attention on former NASCAR champion Kurt Busch's test this week at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in an Andretti Autosport Indy car.
My how things have changed for Kurt Busch, the sudden envy of the garage area at Darlington Raceway.
Kurt Busch wants to race an IndyCar at Indianapolis.
Kurt Busch would like to try racing 1,100 miles some Memorial Day weekend.
The Indianapolis 500 is fading into the background for Danica Patrick, who has decided not to attempt the race next season, after all.
Andretti Autosport said Friday it will test third-generation driver Jarett Andretti in a USF2000 car at Putnam Park Raceway.
Ryan Hunter-Reay made a decision to race smart at the start of the season with a clear focus on the big picture.
Danica Patrick became a worldwide sensation as a rookie at the Indianapolis 500, challenging for victory and becoming the first woman to lead laps in the showcase race.
Michael Andretti's team finally overcame its May curse.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The start of the Indianapolis 500 was once described as driving through a blender set to puree.
"I think he had a lot of fun today, and we had a lot of fun today," Andretti said. "But I think he said he would like to run some other ovals before coming here (to race)."
"We're going to sit down and go through the whole show and see what happens," Andretti said.