- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - John Andretti
There was a lot of attention on former NASCAR champion Kurt Busch's test this week at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in an Andretti Autosport Indy car.
My how things have changed for Kurt Busch, the sudden envy of the garage area at Darlington Raceway.
Kurt Busch wants to race an IndyCar at Indianapolis.
Kurt Busch would like to try racing 1,100 miles some Memorial Day weekend.
The Indianapolis 500 is fading into the background for Danica Patrick, who has decided not to attempt the race next season, after all.
Andretti Autosport said Friday it will test third-generation driver Jarett Andretti in a USF2000 car at Putnam Park Raceway.
Ryan Hunter-Reay made a decision to race smart at the start of the season with a clear focus on the big picture.
Danica Patrick became a worldwide sensation as a rookie at the Indianapolis 500, challenging for victory and becoming the first woman to lead laps in the showcase race.
Michael Andretti's team finally overcame its May curse.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The start of the Indianapolis 500 was once described as driving through a blender set to puree.
"I think he had a lot of fun today, and we had a lot of fun today," Andretti said. "But I think he said he would like to run some other ovals before coming here (to race)."
"We're going to sit down and go through the whole show and see what happens," Andretti said.