- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - John Andretti
Kurt Busch wants to race an IndyCar at Indianapolis.
Kurt Busch would like to try racing 1,100 miles some Memorial Day weekend.
Ryan Hunter-Reay made a decision to race smart at the start of the season with a clear focus on the big picture.
"You just have to try not make any major mistakes, not get involved in anything, not create anything, let it kind of play out a little bit."
"It is pretty intense," said John Andretti, who returned to Indy last year after an absence of 13 years.