- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - John Barbour
Former Republican National Committee Chairman Haley Barbour says the fight for the GOP presidential nomination could go all the way to the convention.
Republicans should focus on the "anemic" economy, he added.
Mr. Barbour, the former governor of Mississippi, says he doesn't think that's likely, but he noted in a "CBS This Morning" interview that none of the candidates has taken control of the race.