- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Topic - John Barnes
Attorneys for a former Montana teacher who raped a 14-year-old student argued Friday that his 30 days in prison were enough punishment, even as a judicial oversight panel sought the censure of the judge in the case over what it called an unlawful sentence.
A legislative referendum to end Election-Day voter registration can go on the November ballot, but changes must be made to its wording so as not to confuse voters, the Montana Supreme Court ruled Wednesday.
A conservation group has filed a lawsuit seeking documents concerning Attorney General Tim Fox's joining other states in protesting Bureau of Land Management plans to regulate hydraulic fracturing on federal land.
Advocates for Medicaid expansion have resubmitted their proposal for a ballot initiative in the November election after the state's attorney general raised legal concerns about the previous version.
Oriol Servia's No. 4 car will be pretty in pink at Mid-Ohio on Sunday afternoon.
Oriol Servia will be back with Panther Racing at Mid-Ohio as Ryan Briscoe remains sidelined with a broken wrist.
Oriol Servia is next in what could be a growing line of drivers for Panther Racing the rest of this IndyCar season.
Ryan Briscoe expected to be flying to Europe after the Indianapolis 500.
Panther Racing parted ways with JR Hildebrand on Thursday after his third major mistake since joining the team in 2011.
JR Hildebrand balanced two different cars during the IndyCar test at Sonoma Raceway.
The excitement over a strong Indianapolis 500 didn't last very long for IndyCar.
John Barnes and Dennis Reinbold grew up in the IndyCar Series together. Now the two Indianapolis-based owners and longtime friends are teaming up to help one another, just in time for the biggest race of the season.
IndyCar has fined Panther Racing owner John Barnes and placed him on probation until the end of the year for posting a critical comment on Twitter.
For a deeper perspective about the week Sepp Blatter will want to forget, Lilian Thuram was the obvious person to call.
Dan Wheldon's friends shed a few tears and shared lots of laughs Sunday.
John Barnes, a spokesman for Montana Attorney General Tim Fox, said the state has 14 days to reply to Rambold's arguments and would have no immediate comment.
Meanwhile, the DOJ has agreed to a request from Attorney General Tim Fox to turn over to his office evidence in sexual assault cases the agency believes the Missoula County attorney's office should have prosecuted but didn't, spokesman John Barnes said.