- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Topic - John Barnes
Newspapers in Detroit, Kalamazoo, and Grand Haven were named the best in the state Sunday in the annual Michigan Associated Press Media Editors newspaper competition.
Montana Attorney General Tim Fox on Wednesday gave a conservation group the records it wanted about Fox's decision to join other states in protesting plans to regulate hydraulic fracturing on federal land.
Advocates for Medicaid expansion have resubmitted their proposal for a ballot initiative in the November election after the state's attorney general raised legal concerns about the previous version.
Oriol Servia is next in what could be a growing line of drivers for Panther Racing the rest of this IndyCar season.
Panther Racing parted ways with JR Hildebrand on Thursday after his third major mistake since joining the team in 2011.
John Barnes and Dennis Reinbold grew up in the IndyCar Series together. Now the two Indianapolis-based owners and longtime friends are teaming up to help one another, just in time for the biggest race of the season.
IndyCar has fined Panther Racing owner John Barnes and placed him on probation until the end of the year for posting a critical comment on Twitter.
Montana's Republican attorney general, Tim Fox, will fight to uphold the ban, his spokesman John Barnes said.
"Attorney General Fox will continue to defend Montana's marriage amendment vigorously," Barnes told The Associated Press.