- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest John Barnes Items
Oriol Servia's No. 4 car will be pretty in pink at Mid-Ohio on Sunday afternoon.
Oriol Servia will be back with Panther Racing at Mid-Ohio as Ryan Briscoe remains sidelined with a broken wrist.
Oriol Servia is next in what could be a growing line of drivers for Panther Racing the rest of this IndyCar season.
Ryan Briscoe expected to be flying to Europe after the Indianapolis 500.
Panther Racing parted ways with JR Hildebrand on Thursday after his third major mistake since joining the team in 2011.
JR Hildebrand balanced two different cars during the IndyCar test at Sonoma Raceway.
The excitement over a strong Indianapolis 500 didn't last very long for IndyCar.
John Barnes and Dennis Reinbold grew up in the IndyCar Series together. Now the two Indianapolis-based owners and longtime friends are teaming up to help one another, just in time for the biggest race of the season.
IndyCar has fined Panther Racing owner John Barnes and placed him on probation until the end of the year for posting a critical comment on Twitter.