- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - John Barrow
A bipartisan congressional delegation is spending Memorial Day visiting troops overseas.
While Georgia Republicans have to wait until July to settle runoff races for the U.S. Senate and three open House seats, one of the biggest GOP victories in the primary elections last week went to Augusta businessman Rick W. Allen.
Augusta businessman Rick W. Allen is the Republican Party's chosen candidate to take on Democratic Rep. John Barrow of Augusta this fall.
Two Republicans seeking a second chance to unseat Democratic U.S. Rep. John Barrow of Augusta debated Monday whether the U.S. House's GOP leaders should be taken to task during the primary campaign in eastern Georgia's 12th District.
While Republicans in eastern Georgia say they're more committed than ever to defeating Democratic U.S. Rep. John Barrow in the fall elections, GOP voters may have a tougher time than expected choosing a nominee in the primary.
Gun control legislation got a much closer look over the last year in the wake of the Connecticut school shootings — but the District and gun rights activists have been fighting their own battle on the issue for the better part of a decade.
Rep. John Barrow blasted President Obama's weeklong trip to Africa that begins Wednesday, urging the president to "lead by example" by not taking such an expensive visit, The Blaze first reported.
After all the talk of using state-of-the-art air conditioning to cool stadiums at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, the architect in charge of one of the venues reversed course and claimed Tuesday that a more old-fashioned solution would be cheaper and better.
A spokesman for Georgia Rep. John Barrow said Monday that the congressman is part of a delegation led by Minnesota Republican Michele Bachmann.
"The choice I think in this race is going to be pretty much what we've seen before: Do you think we need to be more bipartisan and work together or get our backs up and dig in and just fight the other side because it's the other side," Barrow said. "A lot of folks back home realize both brands are tainted."