- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
By Tom Harris
Climate science is no more 'settled' than the ever-changing climate itself
Topic - John Beilein
A Minnesota lawmaker apologized Monday for his tweet about NBA players that some saw as racist, saying he was rightly held accountable for inaccurate stereotyping.
Michigan's Nik Stauskas is the Big Ten's Player of the Year.
One year ago, Indiana finished off the regular season by ruining Michigan's chances to share the conference title.
Jordan Morgan isn't going to be a high NBA draft pick and he'll certainly never have his number raised to the Crisler Center rafters.
Over the past couple of weeks Illinois had used tough defense and 3-point shooting to win three straight and revive its postseason hopes.
Michigan was without Trey Burke, Tim Hardaway Jr. and Mitch McGary on Saturday. Former stars Glen Rice and Terry Mills filled in just fine.
Jordan Morgan basked in the glow of his sixth victory over Michigan State in four seasons - an unthinkable total for so many Michigan players before him.
Michigan coach John Beilein is willing to give Nik Stauskas a little leeway when it comes to shot selection.
Over the last few weeks, as opposing defenses keyed in on him, Michigan's Nik Stauskas has remained patient, hesitant to force anything at the offensive end.
The clock ran out on Michigan's big win at Michigan State last month, and as Wolverines guard Nik Stauskas jogged gleefully off the court, he blew a big kiss toward the crowd at the Breslin Center.
Michigan slipped a bit in the Big Ten title race - but only momentarily.
Everybody knows what Nik Stauskas has done this season.
Now the ball's in your court, Sparty.
The temperature outside Ohio State's Schottenstein Center was in the teens and the wind chill near zero. And the students kept coming over on Monday.
Nik Stauskas caught too much of Iowa's attention after burning the Hawkeyes for 26 points a couple weeks ago.
"No, not that I'm going to share," Beilein said.
Michigan coach John Beilein yells instructions during the second half of an NCAA college basketball game against Michigan State, Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014, in East Lansing, Mich.