- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - John Beilein
John Beilein has become increasingly familiar with the process of helping players decide whether to leave school early for the NBA, so the Michigan coach is always prepared for questions that come his way this time of year.
Michigan coach John Beilein had watched his team blow almost all of a 15-point lead, and he was sure he knew how Tennessee would try to take the lead.
Michigan coach John Beilein has had a successful career and family life, raising four children with his wife of 30-plus years and winning 700 games.
Nik Stauskas and Michigan figured out the best way to overcome Texas' advantage inside.
While Michigan didn't have a particularly pretty start to its NCAA tournament, coach John Beilein felt his team proved a point to the rest of the field on Thursday night.
John Beilein insists he couldn't care less about Michigan's seed in the NCAA tournament.
John Beilein and No. 8 Michigan have bigger aspirations than winning a Big Ten tournament title or pulling off a three-game sweep of their in-state rival.
This time, Jordan Morgan got the ball to bounce the right way - and Michigan celebrated.
Tracy Abrams had the ball right where he wanted it - in his own hands with a drive to the basket.
The Big Ten's player of the year - the offensive star of the league's regular-season champion - insists his team still isn't getting that much recognition.
Michigan will practice at an undisclosed location en route to the Big Ten tournament.
Jordan Morgan isn't going to be a high NBA draft pick and he'll certainly never have his number raised to the Crisler Center rafters.
Michigan was without Trey Burke, Tim Hardaway Jr. and Mitch McGary on Saturday. Former stars Glen Rice and Terry Mills filled in just fine.
Michigan coach John Beilein is willing to give Nik Stauskas a little leeway when it comes to shot selection.
Michigan slipped a bit in the Big Ten title race - but only momentarily.
"Mitch is still gathering information," coach John Beilein said. "He has all the way until the 27th to make a decision, so he's looking at all the possibilities right now."
"I think everybody agrees there is, but how do we go about it?"