- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - John Beilein
Michigan has signed 6-foot-6 guard Aubrey Dawkins to next season's recruiting class.
John Beilein has become increasingly familiar with the process of helping players decide whether to leave school early for the NBA, so the Michigan coach is always prepared for questions that come his way this time of year.
Michigan coach John Beilein had watched his team blow almost all of a 15-point lead, and he was sure he knew how Tennessee would try to take the lead.
Michigan coach John Beilein has had a successful career and family life, raising four children with his wife of 30-plus years and winning 700 games.
Nik Stauskas and Michigan figured out the best way to overcome Texas' advantage inside.
While Michigan didn't have a particularly pretty start to its NCAA tournament, coach John Beilein felt his team proved a point to the rest of the field on Thursday night.
John Beilein insists he couldn't care less about Michigan's seed in the NCAA tournament.
John Beilein and No. 8 Michigan have bigger aspirations than winning a Big Ten tournament title or pulling off a three-game sweep of their in-state rival.
This time, Jordan Morgan got the ball to bounce the right way - and Michigan celebrated.
Tracy Abrams had the ball right where he wanted it - in his own hands with a drive to the basket.
The Big Ten's player of the year - the offensive star of the league's regular-season champion - insists his team still isn't getting that much recognition.
Michigan will practice at an undisclosed location en route to the Big Ten tournament.
Jordan Morgan isn't going to be a high NBA draft pick and he'll certainly never have his number raised to the Crisler Center rafters.
Michigan was without Trey Burke, Tim Hardaway Jr. and Mitch McGary on Saturday. Former stars Glen Rice and Terry Mills filled in just fine.
Michigan coach John Beilein is willing to give Nik Stauskas a little leeway when it comes to shot selection.
Coach John Beilein released a statement saying LeVert is expected to be fully recovered in about 8 to 10 weeks.
Wolverines coach John Beilein says Dawkins' versatility should be valuable.