- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- #smh: Pentagon may forgive recruits’ vulgar, disrespectful social media posts
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
- Angry NTSB ousts railroad union from N.Y. train crash site
- Sen. Bernie Sanders hints at White House run
- Westboro Baptists slam actor Paul Walker: He’s ‘in Hell’
Latest John Berlau Items
The Obama administration, engaged in an urgent campaign to encourage U.S. companies to create more jobs, issued a report Monday showing a sharp increase in direct foreign investment in the United States in 2010.
Would you think it is smart to create regulations that make it all but impossible for Americans living abroad to get a bank account in the country where they live? Do you think it makes sense to impose regulations and costs on U.S. financial institutions that would drive needed foreign investment out of the United States for the sole purpose of helping foreign governments collect taxes from their own citizens?
Environmentalists, with the help of politicians and other government officials, have an agenda that has cost thousands of American lives.