- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest John Brabender Items
Mitt Romney won more votes than Rick Santorum in Tuesday's Michigan primary, but the two Republican front-runners split the delegate haul down the middle — 15 each — prompting the Santorum campaign to declare victory as the focus shifts to next week's Super Tuesday.
Former GOP Sen. George Allen officially entered the race for his old Senate seat in Virginia on Monday, setting up a potential rematch with Democratic Sen. Jim Webb that could make the state a major political battleground in 2012.
The White House chief of staff's connection to a presidency with a sinking approval rating and association to Rod R. Blagojevich could have voters thinking otherwise.
Five-term Republican Sen. Arlen Specter said Tuesday that he is switching parties and will run next year as a Democrat.