- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - John Browne, Baron Browne Of Madingley
A lot of oil is being spilled in the Gulf, but almost as irresponsible is the ink that's been spilt incorrectly analyzing the disaster. What's largely being overlooked is how BP's hyperfocus on trendy but nonviable green energy alternatives caused this holocaust to wildlife and the environment.
"The PTA happened after I left the company. I went to see Col. Gadhafi twice, and I think I moved things forward, but there was no discussion about the PTA and no agreement for exploration made at that time," Mr. Browne said Saturday at the Edinburgh International Book Festival.