- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - John Brunner
A potential Republican primary for Missouri governor was stirring concern among some party activists Saturday as hundreds of Republicans gathered for an annual conference - unity being its unofficial theme.
A Wisconsin newspaper carrier who became lodged in the windshield of a car that struck him will receive a new three-wheeled bicycle from a local business.
Rep. W. Todd Akin in Missouri and former Rep. Pete Hoekstra in Michigan emerged from crowded primary fields Tuesday night to capture the Republican nominations to take on two embattled Democratic senators in November.
Three Republicans hungrily eyeing Claire McCaskill's Missouri Senate seat have spent the past few months trying to tarnish each other's conservative credentials while polishing their own — a tactic that's designed to appeal to Tuesday's primary voters but one that could hurt the party's chances against the vulnerable freshman Democrat in November.
Democrats have their thumbs on Republican scales in Senate primaries in Missouri and Wisconsin this summer, hoping to improve their own chances of maintaining a majority in November. The idea isn't quite as far-fetched as it might sound.
It says that while he pledges to cut the government debt, he "saddled his own company with nearly $195 million in debt ... and under Brunner's leadership the company nearly shut down."
John Brunner, owner of The Fitness Store in Manitowoc, told HTR Media (http://htrne.ws/1jntyTm ) that he was touched by cyclist Steven Gove's humbleness and demeanor after the accident and wanted to help him.